Saturday, April 05, 2008

Day 8... D'Arbonne Tour

รอ clip ก่อนนะ ตอนนี้เอาการบ้านภาษาอังกฤษที่เขียนส่งไปอ่านก่อนละกัน

##############################

Last Saturday, I went to D’Arbonne State Park with my Thai friends. It is a little bit far from Ruston to the north. There is a big lake there that many people go fishing in. They may also go camping and cook the fish they caught.

My friends and I saw some boats with one or two men on board each. They were enjoying fishing. Once they got a fish which I don’t know what type it is. My fiends and I didn’t fish because we pity the fish. We just hung around, walked along the nature trails and sensed how nice the nature is. Pine cones were around. White flowers, red flowers that I don’t know their name bloomed in spring. We took many pictures of flowers, trees, birds, and even worms. We found a lizard that I have never seen before. It stood still on a branch of a tree. It was as small as a thumb with long tail and glazed brown skin. One of my friends tried to get close to it to take a photo. But it ran away suddenly. I really don’t like it. Actually, I’m scared of lizards.

We had dinner at McDonald’s and hung out at the lakefront until it got dark because we wanted to take some pictures of sunset. We had to wait for many hours but it worth to wait. It was a beautiful scene when the red sun caught the horizon at the end of the sky. Then, the sky turned red. Birds flew back home. In the dark, the lakefront was filled up by many insects that made us get into the car and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment