Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 123...New Experience and New Thai Student

Today I had an appointment with James to install OSCAR. First, we had to install CentOS. James tried to install it via NFS but it failed. Then he tried to install via HTTP. It also failed. He tried to install with the only first CD (CentOS needs 4 CDs for installing with CD) and unchecked all packages, which means he tried to install only the OS. It also failed because it required the second and third CDs. Finally we needed to download and burn the CDs and try again tomorrow. :(

Today so, I heard from P Ja that there is a new Thai student in the ELS center. She is a girl. P Ja have not seen her but she knew from her friends. By the way, we will take her to Dr. Box's office.

Now I have to go review papers that I have just got from Dr. Box today and I have to return it on Thursday. These papers are about Mobile Ad-hoc Networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment