Saturday, August 20, 2011

About Dogs

My neighbor which is our landlady's son's family, had a gentle Labrador. His name was Sunny. Yesterday James came back to return the key since he had moved. We talked to our neighbor a bit but did not see Sunny which usually was the first one to welcome us. Then we just knew that Sunny had been dead and was buried somewhere in the backyard. Just about a week ago that I heard that he got sick. He was old though.

Last night, we went to a small party and Lisa's house. It was to celebrate Lisa's and James' graduation. Lisa has a tiny Yorkshire Terrier. She called him Ross. Ross was so cute and friendly and calm. I had never heard him bark even when he was so excited because there were many strangers stepped in his territory. Lisa's husband, Clayton got me some treat to befriend with him. After a while he slept in my arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment