Tuesday, April 05, 2011

UK Day 6: New solution to the campus and the day of discussion

Yesterday I went to the campus by walking about 1.5 miles to Maylands Ave, took Uno bus 634 there, and did the same on the way back.

Today I went to the campus with my friend! :)
He is an Indian guy who has a family in Hemel Hempstead, not too far from where I live, about 1.3 miles away. Though today he came to pick me up at Tesco Express near my house since I still was not familiar to the way. However tomorrow I will wait for him at the bus stop near his house so that he does not have to go detour to pick me up.

Now I have got a better solution to go to the campus. Yay!

Today also, was my busy day. I discussed with Bodo in the morning about my background and what I was going to do here. Then I had to explain him my papers, and as everyone who knew me would know, I was not good at explanation. Again I had to go through this in the afternoon, explained them to Raimund, which, honestly, was harder than explaining to Bodo. By that time, Alex also joined us... Man!

Pray for me.. T_T

By the way, this is my desk.


The coffee that I just bought. I just tried to stay awake today.



No comments:

Post a Comment