Monday, July 20, 2009

Out to Swim (Again)

I intended to go swimming this afternoon... Really intended!

เมื่อตอนกลางวัน เราตั้งใจจะไปว่ายน้ำ ตั้งใจมากๆ

I left my house at nearly four, felt good that the sunlight was not so strong like the other days. I was not sure how long I had been swimming. Perhaps about half an hour. Then the rain came. Though it was an indoor swimming pool, the staff called everyone to get out of the pool. Do not ask me why. I do not know.

เราออกจากบ้านเมื่อตอนเกือบสี่โมง ดีที่วันนี้แดดไม่จัดมาก ไปถึงก็ว่ายน้ำ ไม่แน่ใจว่าได้ว่ายอยู่นานเท่าไหร่ ประมาณครึ่งชั่วโมงได้มั้ง แล้วฝนก็เทลงมา จริงๆ สระมันอยู่ในตึก แต่คนดูแลก็เรียกทุกคนขึ้นจากสระ อย่าถามว่าทำไม หนูไม่ยู้

At least I got some exercises after all. I walked to the pool, swam, and walked back. hehe

เอาน่ะ อย่างน้อยหนูก็ได้ออกกำลังกายแหละ เริ่มจากเดินไปสระ ว่ายน้ำ แล้วก็เดินกลับ อิอิ


No comments:

Post a Comment