Wednesday, July 08, 2009

At McDonald's

Today, I had lunch at McDonald's. It was the first meal that I ate out since I got back to Ruston. It was because I wanted somewhere to hide from the sun. I had and appointment with the landlady of my new apartment at 10 AM. So I left my house around 9:10, walked, and got there around 9:40. It was so hot because of the sunlight. After having a talk with the landlady I walked back. The landlady actually offered me a ride but I would like to stop by somewhere (which i realized that it was closed on Wednesdays afterward :( ).

วันนี้ไปกินกลางวันที่แมคโดนัลด์มา เป็นมื้อแรกที่ออกไปกินข้างนอกหลังจากกลับมาถึง Ruston ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้น เพราะไอ้เอ๋อยากหาที่หลบแดด เดินไปอพาร์ตเมนต์ใหม่ตั้งแต่เก้าโมงสิบ เพราะนัดกับเจ้าของอพาร์ตเมนต์ไว้ตอนสิบโมง ไปถึงนั่นเก้าโมงสี่สิบ อากาศโคตรร้อน แดดแรงมาก พอคุยกับเจ้าของเสร็จแล้วก็เดินกลับ จริงๆ เจ้าของบ้านก็บอกว่าจะมาส่ง แต่ไอ้เอ๋จะแวะซื้อของก่อน (ซึ่งมารู้ที่หลังว่ามันปิดวันพุธ :( เซ็งเป็ด! )

I stopped by County Market around 10:30, grabbed some bread, instant noodles, etc. Then I crossed the street, walked into McDonald's and made an order, paid for it and waited. I waited in front of the counter for couple of minutes with no one got me my meal. :(

ทีนี้ก็เลยแวะ County Market ตอนประมาณสิบโมงครึ่ง ซึ้อขนมปังกับบะหมี่กึ่งสำเร็จรูป แล้วก็อย่างอื่นอีกหน่อย แล้วก็เลยข้ามถนนไปแมค สั่งๆ จ่ายๆ แล้วยืนรอ รอเงกอยู่หน้าเคาน์เตอร์ตั้งนานก็ยังไม่มีใครเอาแฮมเบอร์เกอร์ตูมาให้

However, there at last was a black girl realized that I was waiting for something. She asked me and I told her I was waiting for my burger and fries. She got me my cheeseburger, and another black girl told me to wait for the fries. The were not done yet. After couple of minutes, and the fries were getting done, the first black girl asked me again because she saw me still waiting there.

และแล้วก็มีสาวผิวหมึกคนหนึ่งเห็นไอ้เอ๋รออะไรอยู่ พี่แกเลยเข้ามาถาม ไอ้เอ๋ก็เลยบอกไปว่ารอเบอร์เกอร์กับเฟรนช์ฟรายของตูอยู่ พี่แกก็หยิบชีสเบอร์เกอร์มาให้ สาวหมึกอีกคนก็บอกให้รอเฟรนช์ฟรายก่อน กำลังทอดอยู่ ไม่กี่นาทีต่อมา เฟรนช์ฟรายเสร็จแล้ว สาวผิวหมึกคนแรกก็มาถามต่อ ว่าตูรออะไรอีก

"My fries..." I told her.

"เฟรนช์ฟรายหนูล่ะ..."

I finally got my fries with bunch of ketchup packets. :)

ไอ้เอ๋ได้เฟรนช์ฟรายในที่สุด พร้อมกับห่อซอสมะเขืออีกกำนึง :)


1 comment:

  1. You should present your face that you are very hungry. or radiate your feud aura. Then, mac's staff will take care you so fast.

    ReplyDelete