Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 86...Bar B Q @ Lake Claiborne State Park

Today, I went to P Gan and P Noon's apartments before 9 and we all got to the Biomedical Building around 9 to meet others. When all people (P Gan's new adviser who is from Hong Kong, many Taiwanese guys and girls, two Indians, two Japanese girls, an American big guy, and us, three Thais) were ready, we moved to the park. It took around 30 minutes driving from Tech to Lake Claiborne State Park. (We got lost somehow.)

There is an artificial sand beach at the barbecue area. (ยกทรายมาโปะ แต่น้ำเป็นน้ำจืด คิดได้ไง) Many Americans in bikinis sunbathed on that beach like they were at the sea.

Joe (P Gan's friend) and his girlfriend, April, had prepared some food for barbecue. Someone also brought some food and drinks. P Gan brought charcoal.

After we enjoyed our brunch, We went to rent three canoes and rowed into the lake. P Gan and I were in the same boat. We rowed to the opposite shore and saw some birds, like cranes, crows, and another kind that I was not sure if they were falcons or vultures. I loved that because I could see them very closely. They flew just right above my head.

Then we rowed back to the shore and turned the canoe to the others and waited for the next turn. P Noon was with me in the second round. But we did not see any birds. I thought we had disturbed them.

Had fun then got hungry, we got back to the barbecue area and ate again. Then we played frisbee (I was not good at it, always let it dropped.) before we cleaned up the messes and got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment