Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 75...Dinner @ Danial's Apartment

I received a new router and laptop stands that I have ordered from Amazon last Friday. It took around 5-6 days to be delivered to me. So today I was busy with the router until around 3 P.M. Then I went to the lab and met Aig and Mon there.

After I hung out there for a while (and was messing with CUDA multiplication source code), P Noon appeared. He helped me express the source code. Thank him. :)

Then P Noon asked me to go to Danial's apartment because he was going to have dinner there. Danial was going to cook Nepali food for him. I could not miss for sure.

Danial's apartment is near P Noon and P Gan's. He was just up when P Noon and I reached his apartment. He had been working all night. Then we went to buy some ingredients at County Market. We walked there under the sun of summer. So hot!

Danial's food was not bad. It was a little bit spicy for me and P Noon but too spicy for him. After that we had some ice cream, sherbet orange flavor.

Before I went home, I saw P Gan waiting for his Taiwanese friend at the door of his apartment. He was going to have dinner at his friend's apartment. So when his friend came to pick him up, I have a chance to get into his sport Audi.

No comments:

Post a Comment