Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today's Report

Many things happened today:

First, I was not be able to get paid this month since they had lost the paperwork on my assistantship. Though, they told me that I was supposed to get two cheques next month. I have to carefully manage my money again. :(

Second, I finally got my grade in Parallel Algorithms class which I had taken in spring. Dr. Baggag eventually decided to change it from IB to A without even saw my final report. I was surprised!

Third, I almost hit the car that broke the red light at the intersection. Fortunately, I managed to hit the break in time. Thanks to Mon as well.

Forth, I just knew from James that Dr. Baggag had resigned. Now, it was not surprising why he gave me the grade. But I was wondering what had happened to him and what James, his advisee was going to do. James did not seem to be worried about this, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment