Saturday, November 21, 2009

The First Car of Mine

I finally got it, the first car in my life.

Aig, Monn, P Gan and I went to Dallas yesterday and stop by Sport City Toyota (at Toyota's dealer at Irving) to see a 2005 Toyota Echo. It was a tiny car with around the milage of 75,000, and in a good condition. The engine looked new. The history was clean, even though, it had been a rental car for a year. My friends helped me check everything up. P Gan also tested driving. It was good, according to my friends. Then I got it at $7000 (exclude tax, license plate, etc).

There was an accident on the way to Dallas. I also saw many remains of deers, and other animals along I-20.


This is it, my car!










Me and my car




After that, we had sushi buffet as our dinner. We was so hungry because we had waited for the dealer's process for a half day without having lunch before. We spent a night at Comfort Suites near the DFW airport.

Because I had got it yesterday, we had time to go shopping this morning. We bought some Asian groceries in Asian markets, and whatever. We also lunched at Chinese restaurant. There was roasted duck as well. It was great and not expensive.

On the way back, P Gan also helped me drive my car and let me drove it from Shreveport to Ruston. It was dark and showering, but I made us home. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment