Saturday, September 05, 2009

First Day On the Road

In the afternoon, James took me to go practice driving. We started around a quarter past two and reached home around four thirty. Two hours on the road!

James took me to somewhere that the traffic was not busy. I would say... it was almost empty. I started driving with the speed of 20 mph. So slow... The area was not flat and the road was not so straight though. I had to drive up and down hills all the time. I could not control the car to be in the lane at first. It took me a while to be able to control it. After that I drove faster but never made it over 50 mph. I also could not keep the car in the right lane when I made a turn. Fortunately, the roads are empty. =S

We passed some cities which were not busy as well. And when the streets were narrow, I kept went far to the right. The oncoming cars on the left scared me. So James had to push the wheel back for me sometimes. T_T

Anyway, I could make my way home safely. =)

===

James just got me the route a moment ago. Started at A and finished at F which was our house.


View Larger Map



No comments:

Post a Comment