Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 54...Photo Update

I've already finished my homework, so I have a time to update some photos.

Set I: In the Dorm

My room in the dorm. The room number is 223.

My desk...It was by the door.

My bed...I took these pictures in the day I was going to move out, so It was a little bit messy.
See? There were a fridge and a microwave.

There were a sink and a closet as well.
I didn't dare to take a picture in the bathroom. I suppose you know why.

Finally (for this set), my ex-roommate, Hikari, from Japan.
She is an athlete. She plays soccer. Is that cool?

#########################################################

Set II: My apartment
My bedroom...My roommate and I sleep on the floor but it's not bad.

Bathroom...It's not bad for sure.

Kitchen...There are always some small roaches parade around.

My corner. This table is the one I have told you before [Day 45...New Table, New OS].
Cool, right?

This is the dining table set that I've got from our neighbor.
Look new!

Then, the self...On the top, there are small statues of Buddha.
On the right is a stack of drawers. On the top of the stack, two small Pi Hsieh facing the front door.


-- The End --




No comments:

Post a Comment