Monday, February 20, 2006

Snake!! Snake!! Snake!!

This was happened in the afternoon of the last Saturday...

First, I have to let you know that my new home has a little pond for raising some craps and 4 or 5 meters from the pond is my house.

At that time, as I was raising the carps, I heard some noise. At first I thought it was a dog but when I turned to see...It was a snake!!!

This snake is about 1 to 1.5 meters long, dark gray and I saw some white on its nack. I don't know what kind of it and I don't know weather it has poison. Moreover, I saw it was gulping a prey!!!

I don't know what was that prey because I couldn't see it clearly. I think it may be a little bird or a tree shrew.

This makes me so excited. It's a scene of life that I have only seen on TV or in a zoo. But this was happened in my house!

I waited and saw the snake gulped its prey quitely. When it finished its lunch it quickly crawled into a hole under my house. - -'

3 comments:

  1. hi, fyi its prey, not pray..
    you pray to god...
    also.. you would use a pond to raise fishes like carps.. but a pool is for swimming in.. FYI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much.
    I had collected it yet.
    Really thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete